First of all let me define the word “Gender”
“ it is a range of characteristics distinguishing between male and female and depending on the context then discriminatory characteristics vary from Sex to social role to gender identity"
I hate labels and I hate distinction.. when it comes to equality I am the most radical communist , I call for the abolition of differences between both genders. Since we have no control over the biological aspects , I call for the abolition in the social role and identity.
I hate labels , I always had the feelings that I am a human trapped inside a woman's body ... My body had put me in a certain situation where I have to be defined as a " Female" and here started the misery
As a female living in a pure male-dominated society, I had restrains in every step I take .. I always had a code of virtue that I should follow , I always had an aim of hunting a groom in order not to be the " spinster" title barrier , I have a godly mission of making a family .
I find it frustrating to limit my own mission in life into that I have to make a family , take care of my husband and raise up children
The patriarchal society implements many restrictions not only upon the female but on the society as whole : turning the man into an ATM machine , the one who should generate money for the family , carry the burdens alone and in addition the emotional abuse " a real man doesn't cry" for example .
This can be an introduction for more posts about how our society's obsession with the gender case has turned us into " prisoners of labels"
I hate labels , I always had the feelings that I am a human trapped inside a woman's body ... My body had put me in a certain situation where I have to be defined as a " Female" and here started the misery
As a female living in a pure male-dominated society, I had restrains in every step I take .. I always had a code of virtue that I should follow , I always had an aim of hunting a groom in order not to be the " spinster" title barrier , I have a godly mission of making a family .
I find it frustrating to limit my own mission in life into that I have to make a family , take care of my husband and raise up children
The patriarchal society implements many restrictions not only upon the female but on the society as whole : turning the man into an ATM machine , the one who should generate money for the family , carry the burdens alone and in addition the emotional abuse " a real man doesn't cry" for example .
This can be an introduction for more posts about how our society's obsession with the gender case has turned us into " prisoners of labels"
No comments:
Post a Comment