17 years are the number of years that separate me from the first time I watched Lion king. The night I watched the cartoon movie via a " video tape", was the night that I kept crying for the first time in my life for a movie. I remember that I hugged the tape while I was sleeping as I was afraid to lose it.
I remember that I used to watch the movie every Thursday when I came back from school. I hurry to my room , change my clothes and run to my mother to get me the tape.
After 17 years my young sister was begging me to watch the same movie, but as we are now in the 21st century and the video tapes extincted long ago, we went to the cinema and watched the movie in 3-D screwing every childish memory I used to have about Simba and Mufasa.
My tears rolled once more when Mufasa died yet I had nothing to hug when I was back home.
The strange thing was that my sister kept talking about the movie's effects and the greatness of colors composure while I was talking about the development of the emotional life of Simba.
Between Brackets music choice for this post :
I remember that I used to watch the movie every Thursday when I came back from school. I hurry to my room , change my clothes and run to my mother to get me the tape.
After 17 years my young sister was begging me to watch the same movie, but as we are now in the 21st century and the video tapes extincted long ago, we went to the cinema and watched the movie in 3-D screwing every childish memory I used to have about Simba and Mufasa.
My tears rolled once more when Mufasa died yet I had nothing to hug when I was back home.
The strange thing was that my sister kept talking about the movie's effects and the greatness of colors composure while I was talking about the development of the emotional life of Simba.
PS: This blogpost is endorsing my reasons to hate Disney .. Thank you for ruining a childhood memory :(
Between Brackets music choice for this post :


No comments:
Post a Comment